Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer Recipes, Snack Recipes
- One 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Creamy Horseradish Dip
- ¾ cup fully cooked chunk crab meat, chopped
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 2 small red peppers, finely diced
- 3 pkgs frozen miniature phyllo tart shells (45 tarts)
- Dill Weed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In a small bowl beat the cream cheese, Rustlin’ Rob’s Creamy Horseradish Dip, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in crab meat, diced peppers, and onion.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons into each tart shell.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place the shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until tops begin to brown.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
ADAPTED FROM: The Gardening Cook