Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Holiday/Seasonal - Valentine's Day - New Year's - Christmas
- 1+½ lb Rustlin’ Rob’s Chocolate Fudge
- ½ tsp water
- 1 package of fresh strawberries (1 lb.) (yields about 12)
- Line a pan with wax paper. Wipe strawberries with damp towel.
- Cube chocolate fudge into microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir.
- Add water and mix into fudge, and microwave another 30 seconds, fudge should be ready to dip.
- Hold strawberry by stem, roll around in fudge until completely covered. (May need to tilt bowl to dip easily.) Let all the excess fudge run off the end of the berry.
- Place dipped berries in wax lined pan. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the fudge to set.
- Take out and enjoy!