Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Valentine's Day - Christmas
- 4 bananas (yields 8)
- 1+½ lb Rustlin’ Rob’s Chocolate Fudge
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- ½ tsp water
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (or topping for your choice)
- Line a sheet pan with waxed paper. Cut bananas in half and peel. Insert a Popsicle stick into the cut-end of each banana, pushing the stick halfway in, leaving the other end exposed for use as a handle. Place the bananas on the sheet pan and freeze 1 hour.
- Cube chocolate fudge into microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Mix water into fudge, and microwave for additional 30 seconds. Fudge should be ready to dip.
- Arrange the nuts on a flat plate. Working with 1 banana at a time, dip it in the chocolate and turn to completely coat (spoon some on, if needed). Roll the dipped banana in nuts, transfer to the sheet pan, and return to the freezer.
- Once frozen, store the bananas in an airtight container.