Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soups, Stews, & Chili-Meatless
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 bottle Rustlin’ Rob’s Cherry Pineapple Habanero Glaze
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1- 8oz container low fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- To prepare soup, place the first 3 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Strain the fruit mixture through a sieve, ( pressing with the back of a spoon to use all juices) into a medium saucepan.
- Stir in wine, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place in a large bowl; cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Gradually whisk in yogurt, making sure to combine well.
- To prepare the garnish, place the cherries and remaining ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Strain garnish mixture through a sieve.
- Spoon 1 cup of soup into each of the 4 bowls.
- Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon garnish.