Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer - Dips, Snack
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Cheddar Bacon Dip Mix
- 1 (4oz) can Hot Diced Green Chilies, Drained
- In a bowl mix Cream Cheese, Rustlin’ Rob’s Cheddar Bacon Dip Mix, and Hot Diced Green Chilies. Blend well, using hand mixer.
- Set aside ½ cup of mix for the Mushrooms (see stuffed mushroom recipe, page 2). Cut a piece of plastic wrap, long enough to fit all the way around the cheese ball, and lay out on flat surface.
- Scrape the remaining portion of the mixture onto the middle of the plastic wrap. Wrap it around the mixture, forming into a ball. Make sure it is all covered.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm. For a faster process put it in the freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take ball out of refrigerator, remove plastic wrap, and roll into nuts until completely covered. Serve with your favorite cracker.
NOTE: This mixture can be made a day ahead. You could use leftover bacon and breadcrumbs to roll cheese ball in.