Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Snack Recipes
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (We used Hank's Heat Hot Sauce.)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 flour tortillas, fajita size
- non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese, Chipotle Ranch Dressing, and buffalo sauce until well combined in a large bowl. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken and shredded cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- For each taquito spoon about 3 tbsp of the chicken mixture on one edge of the tortilla. Spread in a thin line from one side of the tortilla to the other.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly around the chicken mixture and place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Continue assembling each taquito one at a time until you’re done.
- Once all taquitos have been assembled and placed on the baking sheet, very generously spray the tops with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pull from oven and flip taquitos over and bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
ADAPTED FROM: Easy Peasy Pleasy