- 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 jar of Rustlin' Rob's Blueberry Bourbon Pecan Jam
- For Topping
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll out one can of rolls and press to the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish, pressing seams together. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, & milk and spread on top of the dough.
- Spoon and spread jam on top of cream cheese layer. Roll out second can of rolls, pressing seams together and lay on top. Mix together butter, 1/3 c. sugar and cinnamon and spread on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Cool before serving.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Terrapin Ridge