Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer, Snacks
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Watermelon Rind Pickles
- Bacon (for wrapping)
- To Wrap in Bacon: Allow about ⅓ slice of bacon for each piece of rind (You want just enough to cover it once)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove watermelon rind from the pickling liquid and pat dry. Wrap each piece with a bacon slice, and secure with a toothpick. For best results, place on a wire baking rack set over a sheet pan. Or, you can place them directly on a pan, and flip once during cooking.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, just until the bacon is crisp. Serve hot or at room temperature.