Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer - Dip, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White , & Blue
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 16 oz. can refried beans (We used beans made with Rustlin’ Rob’s Big Bang Bean Seasoning)
- 1+1/2 cups sour cream
- 1+1/2 cups fresh guacamole
- 1+1/2 cups Rustlin’ Rob’s Chile Relleno Salsa
- 1+1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives (2.25 oz. can)
- 1 scallion sliced
- Cook ground beef according to Taco Seasoning Mix directions with 2/3 cup water. Reserve for layering.
- Spread refried beans on the bottom of a 9 x 13 serving dish.
- Follow with layers of sour cream, ground beef mixture, guacamole, salsa, lettuce and cheese.
- To garnish the top, mound the center of the dish with the olives and scallions.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Courtney